(December 24, 5:35 pm)
Who is ANON 99?
why does he/she still read my blog?
I mean, you see its not saucy anymore.
and i genuinely thought, like others, anon must have had had stopped long before.
XXX
What does that suggest?
why he/she wants me change the color of my blog.
Does he/she want me happy...and perhaps more hopeful..
why remain just anonymous then?
and why i bothering?
do i want her/him be friends..i mean, i was even trying the new templates the other day...and i also left a message id be taking my time..
XXX
Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah. :) Yeah.... I know... I know.... The mystery can be a bit annoying...there is a time and place for everything. You shall know... Not too soon, nor too late. Until then just remember... I wish thee well. - Anon 99.
ReplyDeletePerhaps... it is that I wanna brighten your thoughts in a small way... without taking credit, or stealing your light..or maybe I am afraid you have pinned your hopes that I am "this boy" or "that girl" and I would hate to disappoint you with my ordinary-ness... and without making it personal.... without attachment- on either side... like an abstract well wishing force, sans gender or face or identity... Perhaps I do not wish to be judged based on who I am... and how we have been...and thus banish the little positivity... That has managed to push its way in between these posts and comments... Oh! But I tell too much, this is almost like a post by itself........I take your leave...and still I remain -Anon 99
ReplyDeleteI'll wait for that day anyhow, which, as you say, will be not too soon, neither too late!
ReplyDelete:)