Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday: December 5, 1:30pm

I had come to write the Asian games story....in this cafe....about the Udupi girl who did her country proud....despite the hurdles, that life often imposes when one dares to dream, and wishes to realise them too!

Im hardly writing, though...The story is scheduled for the national page..If i dont give it today, i forfiet the chance...and im out of their reckoning too..

XXX

But, the music is too good.....and it harmonises with my present mood...where i date my mom...and myself..

A polish zono mojo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgXr7lWSww

The music goads my soul. Into frolic. Into smiles.
It makes me playful.

I don't follow the words...but that tells me, language is merely the tool....the feel is important....and that no boundaries confine...Love gowns itself differently...but the same flame burns in it all!

XXX

the music is pregnant with life....i dont like the gloomy ones...i dont need them either...for, im not seeking oblivion in it...I dont recall the memories...i live them...Ecstaticly!

XXX

I stretch my hands wide, and let the wind caress my face....under the trees...mammoth trees, made denser with leaves...green ones...which remind me of everything that is gay, and young, and ready to frolic with itself....and a carpet of yellow, dead ones too....on the ground, where sun beams kiss it and parleys with it!

But soon my time would be up. I'll have to abruptly come out and sit in that office and work...away from my world...the delectable world of the child who has grown up, but who hasn't stopped his musings!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment