Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

(December 26, 1:36 pm)

Last Sunday of this decade.
If i were home, i've had plans to unwind.

I always have plans.
and i work them out too.

XXX

Madhuri is playing her cards rather well!
First the show, and now four endorsements in a row..
plus good publicity for effect.

music launches, chat shows, new year events- she's there all!
She's stooping for gimmicks too..com'on, shahrukh invading her in her show, and kissing her can't be by itself!

Good.
Pretty good.

XXX

I too know the craft.
To reinvent in bleak situations.

Geeta ma'am, who noticed it, had told me over convocation: "I'll remember you as the boy who had the right things to tell at the right moment."

XXX

I've worked out on the re-arrangement amply.
But i need some sort of a starter.

Gods, be quicker pls!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment