Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I talked to this ACJ girl yesterday...
The one I've known since the interview day.

It was nice experience....Late in the night....I could hear dogs barking around her house, perhaps troubled by the cold.

XXX

She's been sweet.
Although, I need to chop some ACJ memories to infer that.

I'd better chop them though, as I really like her voice.
There's inocence in it.

XXX

I like innocence.
I myself have been innocent.

XXX

How do you qualify to be innocent?

I see commonplace man defining that as how late one gets to learn about "it."..."It" which is a code word for procreation...and the "things" preceding it.

XXX

If we bought this weird parameter, I beleive I still qualify as innocent! As I learnt "it" only at 14.

That was the time, my mom was persuading my uncle to speak about "it."...She was modern... Champion of "it" education at home...Though, not at school.

She believed teachers are not sensitive enough. The present lot...The "it" education, she was worried, would end up being just "it" thing...If not imparted at home!

XXX

Talking bout innocence, I dont always have defensive mechanism to guard myself against...The old-gen would give me 9 on 10, happily...

That's their parameter of inocence.
If you are the victim, you are pious...

that was okay....but strangely, and much to the innocent's peril, they would actually want the innocent to suffer...They want to see him slog...while they get to shed tears!

XXX

There's keen fascination for this..We want the good to always endure...we think if the good is merry, the good becomes mundane...he loses appeal..

So we want him banished, we want him betrayed...That enhances the impact. That enhances his chances to qualify as good. We want a Tyrant to malign him, injure him..while we cry for and champion the good...

So basically we love to hate the Tyrant. And in order to hate, we must find him a subject on whom the wrongs could be done.

The subject is then described as "Good."
aka "Innocent."

XXX

Between, what's my parameter though?

XXX

I guess I'd borrow mom's.
Live happily and be sunshine to others.

It will show.
The innocence.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment