(January 17, 1:34pm)
I didn't think I'd be able to write for the souvenir..My school, St Xavier's is hosting the Jesuit reunion this year...it's a proud moment...a school gets to host it only once in its existence...they are taking out a year book, and the princi thought i should represent mid-90s to the early 2000s..
I hope they like it..
and i just wish i am able to attend it too..
XXX
Apurva called me today, and so did Sid..they said they were missing me..I reciprocated the thought..it actually feels miserable...without both of them..they are such good childhood friends..
XXX
Im yet to get any mail..you remember yestertday something almost soured, and how i tried to restore things..im yet to hear anything...let's hope my efforts aint wasted..its really detrimental to the re-arrangement thing!!
XXX
Should i call up the tarot reader..she's a gifted psychic..will she be help? Im not able to decide..
XXX
I dreamed about an ACJian friend of mine..last night...i was surprised, as i hadnt even been thinking of ACJ for long time..except Nishat sir, who had come to my place..anyway, he was the first term friend, who i havent spoken to since November 1..i saw we were in a station..perhaps some other ACJians were too..and not one of them greeted me..not him either..it felt weird..it felt sad..
XXX
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment