(Sep 6, 3:40pm)
Woke up in terrible illness.. though it was somewhat anticipated.. considering how I had worked yesterday..
The good part is most often in such situations, I can recover amazingly fastly by watching the body's requirements.. whether rest, or sleep, or abstaining from food.. and controlling the diet..
XXX
Undeterred, I went ahead with the plans.. the day begun with a simple breakfast of cheese-tomato sandwiches, my all time favourite sandwich, and tea..
After which, while the maid cooked pulao and chicken, and chhole.. and kheer, I took turns to deck up the house...
I changed the curtains, the cushion covers, laid the gold and bronze sofa spreads, the new table cloth.. and took out the old flowers from the vase and replaced with new bunches of rose..
XXX
I got the 'prasadam' delivered to my place, since I was not in position to travel.. I guess I told you yesterday, I had offered some pooja in mom's name.. at the Mahavir temple, near the junction..
Now had lunch and reclining.. will have to collect the cake in the evening, and get some snacks for dinner.. It's raining here..
XXX
Woke up in terrible illness.. though it was somewhat anticipated.. considering how I had worked yesterday..
The good part is most often in such situations, I can recover amazingly fastly by watching the body's requirements.. whether rest, or sleep, or abstaining from food.. and controlling the diet..
XXX
Undeterred, I went ahead with the plans.. the day begun with a simple breakfast of cheese-tomato sandwiches, my all time favourite sandwich, and tea..
After which, while the maid cooked pulao and chicken, and chhole.. and kheer, I took turns to deck up the house...
I changed the curtains, the cushion covers, laid the gold and bronze sofa spreads, the new table cloth.. and took out the old flowers from the vase and replaced with new bunches of rose..
XXX
I got the 'prasadam' delivered to my place, since I was not in position to travel.. I guess I told you yesterday, I had offered some pooja in mom's name.. at the Mahavir temple, near the junction..
Now had lunch and reclining.. will have to collect the cake in the evening, and get some snacks for dinner.. It's raining here..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment