(Sep 30, 10:32pm)
A Glorious grand Finale of Jhalak Dikhlaja 5!
And how deserving a winner as Gurmeet Choudhary!
XXX
Well, to be more honest, till only afternoon I was rooting for Rithvik or Rashmi, the other two finalists actually..
But dunno, as the announcement was close, I suddenly got weak for Gurmeet.. And so happy that he won..
XXX
But alas, weekends will never be so happy and engaging again.. Madhuri Dixit, with her one hour of effervescent smile every Saturday and Sunday, so helped me keep away depression..
XXX
A Glorious grand Finale of Jhalak Dikhlaja 5!
And how deserving a winner as Gurmeet Choudhary!
XXX
Well, to be more honest, till only afternoon I was rooting for Rithvik or Rashmi, the other two finalists actually..
But dunno, as the announcement was close, I suddenly got weak for Gurmeet.. And so happy that he won..
XXX
But alas, weekends will never be so happy and engaging again.. Madhuri Dixit, with her one hour of effervescent smile every Saturday and Sunday, so helped me keep away depression..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment