(Sep 5, 2:49pm)
Finished doing the dishes.. it was tough job.. don't think I'm talking about the regular chore.. I washed the whole range of dishes, stacked in the kitchen wardrobe.. some 80-100 pieces..
Even my kurta is drenched with water and detergent.. and my nails, solid stains in the walls of the pots have all swooped inside them..
XXX
Ok, kitchen is over.. muma's room is done.. I just did the washing too.. now what remain are sweeping and mopping the rooms and bathroom cleaning.. let me take a few minutes to rest..
XXX
Finished doing the dishes.. it was tough job.. don't think I'm talking about the regular chore.. I washed the whole range of dishes, stacked in the kitchen wardrobe.. some 80-100 pieces..
Even my kurta is drenched with water and detergent.. and my nails, solid stains in the walls of the pots have all swooped inside them..
XXX
Ok, kitchen is over.. muma's room is done.. I just did the washing too.. now what remain are sweeping and mopping the rooms and bathroom cleaning.. let me take a few minutes to rest..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment