Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

(Sep 6, 5:22pm)

Back from Palson's.. the cake shop.. It's so yummy.. will upload the pic, once I cut it.. say at 7:30..

XXX

Why is it so depressing.. intermittent rains and a blanket of cloud.. The sun's nowhere to be seen.. I'm trying not to be sad..

XXX

Acha one thing, when will I fall in love.. I mean I am 25.. I am eligible.. I have my share of money..then?

Well, not in the next 5-6 years at least.. You see I have to write my novel.. and I want to study too.. and yes, there are many who can romance and remain devout student all at the same time.. But in my case, all important thing must get perfect attention, and hence should come one after the other..

XXX

And then.. if I fall in love, will I be able to perceive the love which is present in so many forms, in so many different people around us with their different ways and belief.. and their varied understanding of love?

XXX

I'd be too occupied with my own love to value any of it.. and that's what bothers me as a writer.. and anyway Im not too romantic or the chatty kind..

I guess the girl has to woo me, rather than I doing it on her.. Just crap it.. will upload the b'de pic.. you keep watching..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment