(Sep 5, 1:00pm)
Now the guard tells me, the sweeper too is absent..
which means I am cleaning the washrooms also! Crazy!
XXX
Anyway, let me have some tea.. just finished cleaning mom's room..
I know, if somebody else were at my place he would have left it all for tomorrow.. but I am impatient.. and I don't like keeping things for the last minute..
It's mom's b'de tomorrow.. everything should be perfect by night itself!
XXX
Now the guard tells me, the sweeper too is absent..
which means I am cleaning the washrooms also! Crazy!
XXX
Anyway, let me have some tea.. just finished cleaning mom's room..
I know, if somebody else were at my place he would have left it all for tomorrow.. but I am impatient.. and I don't like keeping things for the last minute..
It's mom's b'de tomorrow.. everything should be perfect by night itself!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment