(Sep 22, 11:42pm)
Mamma's death anniversary pooja went off all well today.. though what was unusual was that I had been sleeping till as late as 9:40 am..
The purohit of-course did not have the slightest idea, as I was already ready when he arrived at 10..
XXX
The maid had been arranging things since morning.. besides doing daily chores.. I do not usually do it like this.. I mean on pooja days, I like doing things myself..
But how much can I do? My body, my mind to be more honest, doesn't always support me..
XXX
I am leaving for Dhanbad tomorrow afternoon.. For some investigative reporting.. Have an appointment with a mafia on Monday evening..
But what about the novel.. It's time I seriously timed my assignments.. But first the family pension thing has to be over, for which I am here at the first place..
XXX
I'm excited about the novel, as I evolve it gradually in my mind and add more characters.. But I am in no hurry.. Writing, vocational writing, is a spiritual exercise to me..
I seek God in writing.. in mundane and extra ordinary characters, which entwine and exude, though in varying degrees, the kindliness of God..
XXX
Mamma's death anniversary pooja went off all well today.. though what was unusual was that I had been sleeping till as late as 9:40 am..
The purohit of-course did not have the slightest idea, as I was already ready when he arrived at 10..
XXX
The maid had been arranging things since morning.. besides doing daily chores.. I do not usually do it like this.. I mean on pooja days, I like doing things myself..
But how much can I do? My body, my mind to be more honest, doesn't always support me..
XXX
I am leaving for Dhanbad tomorrow afternoon.. For some investigative reporting.. Have an appointment with a mafia on Monday evening..
But what about the novel.. It's time I seriously timed my assignments.. But first the family pension thing has to be over, for which I am here at the first place..
XXX
I'm excited about the novel, as I evolve it gradually in my mind and add more characters.. But I am in no hurry.. Writing, vocational writing, is a spiritual exercise to me..
I seek God in writing.. in mundane and extra ordinary characters, which entwine and exude, though in varying degrees, the kindliness of God..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment