(Sep 6, 10:29pm)
Mum's birthday went off quite well actually.. everything was perfect.. at least as perfect as planned.. the menu, the decos.. the pooja... the prayers.. everything..
Didn't invite any guest.. mum had been ascetic, especially in her last ten years.. though I had asked Shah**z autnty, our neighbour in the floor immediately below, to not cook dinner..
XXX
When I went to her with the food, she was so sweet as to take out a helping of the cake and feed me herself.. "Happy B'de to your Mom," she delightfully exclaimed..
XXX
I am really fatigued now.. my limbs, the legs particularly, are without any vigour.. and I am not feeling well from inside either..
Need rest.. But it's good to see so many sweet responses to my blog and facebook updates... about mum and this D-day..
Goodnight!
XXX
Mum's birthday went off quite well actually.. everything was perfect.. at least as perfect as planned.. the menu, the decos.. the pooja... the prayers.. everything..
Didn't invite any guest.. mum had been ascetic, especially in her last ten years.. though I had asked Shah**z autnty, our neighbour in the floor immediately below, to not cook dinner..
XXX
When I went to her with the food, she was so sweet as to take out a helping of the cake and feed me herself.. "Happy B'de to your Mom," she delightfully exclaimed..
XXX
I am really fatigued now.. my limbs, the legs particularly, are without any vigour.. and I am not feeling well from inside either..
Need rest.. But it's good to see so many sweet responses to my blog and facebook updates... about mum and this D-day..
Goodnight!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment