(Jan 20, 5:33pm)
Finally, it's cold in Delhi.. and thick with mist... The sun's gone into a hiding, like never to return..
I'm enjoying this weather, though.. It gives me a feel as if I'm in some European country... memories of Cardiff come alive..
When I had depression, I'd hate this weather.. I find it beautiful, now.. it doesn't worry me.. In fact, I feel more keen to read, and write, and go out exploring the city..
XXX
January reminds me of new books.. we had January to December sessions in school till the 8th standard.. so, the new year begun with a visit to Pustakayan and later Vidyapeeth.. shops, where Mum would buy us the new books..
The week would follow putting brown paper on them, and on the notebooks.. arduous task.. but we'd do it together over tea in the evening.. we'd love it..
XXX
Finally, it's cold in Delhi.. and thick with mist... The sun's gone into a hiding, like never to return..
I'm enjoying this weather, though.. It gives me a feel as if I'm in some European country... memories of Cardiff come alive..
When I had depression, I'd hate this weather.. I find it beautiful, now.. it doesn't worry me.. In fact, I feel more keen to read, and write, and go out exploring the city..
XXX
January reminds me of new books.. we had January to December sessions in school till the 8th standard.. so, the new year begun with a visit to Pustakayan and later Vidyapeeth.. shops, where Mum would buy us the new books..
The week would follow putting brown paper on them, and on the notebooks.. arduous task.. but we'd do it together over tea in the evening.. we'd love it..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment