(Jan 18, 9:49pm)
I'm seriously considering joining the gym, take some dance classes.. and also, get myself a voice coach..
No, no, Bollywood is not in my mind.. but I thought it's time I started this..
Gym, because I should be more in good frame than I currently am.. I am genetically in good shape always.. that's a gift.. but I thought I should be more sharp..
XXX
Dance would be a good art to learn.. and it helps you express yourself.. we all should make the best use of opportunities..
I am a city person, but I do not come from a metro.. so, learning dance was not possible.. why not make this happen now, when I am permanently based in Delhi?
XXX
And voice coach.. yes, I need that.. I speak well.. but I am a very conscious person also.. for me 7.5 or 8 have never been of attraction.. It should be always 9 on 10.. and above..
And then, I may make a transition to TV in a couple of years.. Nobody would say I lack any skills for TV.. but then, I always believe in having a polish..
So, may be a voice trainer or a presenter could bring that polish.. Ain't that a good idea?
XXX
I'm seriously considering joining the gym, take some dance classes.. and also, get myself a voice coach..
No, no, Bollywood is not in my mind.. but I thought it's time I started this..
Gym, because I should be more in good frame than I currently am.. I am genetically in good shape always.. that's a gift.. but I thought I should be more sharp..
XXX
Dance would be a good art to learn.. and it helps you express yourself.. we all should make the best use of opportunities..
I am a city person, but I do not come from a metro.. so, learning dance was not possible.. why not make this happen now, when I am permanently based in Delhi?
XXX
And voice coach.. yes, I need that.. I speak well.. but I am a very conscious person also.. for me 7.5 or 8 have never been of attraction.. It should be always 9 on 10.. and above..
And then, I may make a transition to TV in a couple of years.. Nobody would say I lack any skills for TV.. but then, I always believe in having a polish..
So, may be a voice trainer or a presenter could bring that polish.. Ain't that a good idea?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment