(Jan 1, 11:34pm)
Yes, I was suspecting right.... the colleagues had planned a small surprise for me.. They had ordered a delicious chocolate cake..
Bolivian evasion or something, I can't remember.. But it was mouth-watering...
XXX
I sneaked out of office at 6pm.. didn't even switch off the computer for fear of getting caught.. told a trusted colleague to do so later..
Not that it would be a problem if the boss saw me going.. but I wanted to avoid any kind of conversation..
XXX
Went to Big Chill, a popular Italian restaurant at Khan market.. It was a beautiful way to sign off the new year day, which also was my birthday,..
Had this salad called, Salad Nicoise.. It was basically Tuna fish on a bed of lettuce.. with French beans, onion rings, tomatoes, black olives and a hard boiled egg.. served with some creamy vinaigrette..
For the main course, I ordered Portuguese Puri Puri sauce... it was baked fish, with bread and steamed vegetables...
All was good today, beaming a beautiful embrace to 2016, which I hope brings all smiles and no sob to my life.
Happy New Year, again!
XXX
Yes, I was suspecting right.... the colleagues had planned a small surprise for me.. They had ordered a delicious chocolate cake..
Bolivian evasion or something, I can't remember.. But it was mouth-watering...
XXX
I sneaked out of office at 6pm.. didn't even switch off the computer for fear of getting caught.. told a trusted colleague to do so later..
Not that it would be a problem if the boss saw me going.. but I wanted to avoid any kind of conversation..
XXX
Went to Big Chill, a popular Italian restaurant at Khan market.. It was a beautiful way to sign off the new year day, which also was my birthday,..
Had this salad called, Salad Nicoise.. It was basically Tuna fish on a bed of lettuce.. with French beans, onion rings, tomatoes, black olives and a hard boiled egg.. served with some creamy vinaigrette..
For the main course, I ordered Portuguese Puri Puri sauce... it was baked fish, with bread and steamed vegetables...
All was good today, beaming a beautiful embrace to 2016, which I hope brings all smiles and no sob to my life.
Happy New Year, again!
XXX

No comments:
Post a Comment