(Jan 18, 9:42pm)
Having quite a new year... everything is turning up well at work and beyond..
Got a front page lead story this week, in The Sunday Guardian.. The space is usually reserved for the strategic affairs editor and the political editor..
But my follow up on the Malda violence, with ground inputs, was liked by the bosses.. and they asked me to develop it for page one... eventually I got the headlines credit.. which was gratifying..
XXX
Then I have saved some money.. and everyday after work, I sneak into some coffee shop at CP.. and have a quiet, good time..
This is important when you are on your own in a big city.. and also, our work as a journalist can be often taxing..
So, amusement is necessary..
XXX
I have noticed I have had little outdoors amusement.. or eating out.. No, Im not a miser.. but since the very start of my career, I have lived independently..
Sharing your flat with a few mates saves you a lot.. I end up paying 17-18K for the rent, as I am alone..
There's not much to spare for recreational activity..
Then? What do I do?
XXX
Having quite a new year... everything is turning up well at work and beyond..
Got a front page lead story this week, in The Sunday Guardian.. The space is usually reserved for the strategic affairs editor and the political editor..
But my follow up on the Malda violence, with ground inputs, was liked by the bosses.. and they asked me to develop it for page one... eventually I got the headlines credit.. which was gratifying..
XXX
Then I have saved some money.. and everyday after work, I sneak into some coffee shop at CP.. and have a quiet, good time..
This is important when you are on your own in a big city.. and also, our work as a journalist can be often taxing..
So, amusement is necessary..
XXX
I have noticed I have had little outdoors amusement.. or eating out.. No, Im not a miser.. but since the very start of my career, I have lived independently..
Sharing your flat with a few mates saves you a lot.. I end up paying 17-18K for the rent, as I am alone..
There's not much to spare for recreational activity..
Then? What do I do?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment