(Jan 2, 10:06pm)
Who wants to spend Day 2 of the new year at office? But then, Saturdays are production.. So had to come..
It's a totally indoors day.. First I was alseep till 12 noon, and then I'm locked in office... But I guess, it is suddenly colder again..
Last evening, we were strolling around the city in light blazers.. now back to fur coats and jumper jackets..
XXX
I spent the day replying to messages on Facebook, watsapp, and other sms messages.. And posting birthday pics on Instagram.. ha ha..
Hope to enjoy tomorrow again... I think I'd be going out to eat Chinese with some friends.. Let's see.. I'm broke already.. will go and count, may be few hundreds are left...
XXX
Who wants to spend Day 2 of the new year at office? But then, Saturdays are production.. So had to come..
It's a totally indoors day.. First I was alseep till 12 noon, and then I'm locked in office... But I guess, it is suddenly colder again..
Last evening, we were strolling around the city in light blazers.. now back to fur coats and jumper jackets..
XXX
I spent the day replying to messages on Facebook, watsapp, and other sms messages.. And posting birthday pics on Instagram.. ha ha..
Hope to enjoy tomorrow again... I think I'd be going out to eat Chinese with some friends.. Let's see.. I'm broke already.. will go and count, may be few hundreds are left...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment