(Jan 1, 4:18pm)
Brim with joy forever... Happy New Year 2016..
Started the day with a jog.. there's this lush, green ground nearby.. this was the first time I visited it..
New year resolutions are meant to be broken.. But I lived up to it partly.. the jog, hence, happened.. but three hours behind the schedule, at 9...
XXX
This is one of those rare birthdays, I am not in hometown.. In fact, this is only the third time I am not in Patna on Jan 1st...
So, I miss doing the pooja, and getting up very early to arrange for the pooja and then have my staple breakfast of cheese sandwiches and a glass full of orange juice..
But I prayed, nevertheless...
I hope to go to some good restaurant at Green Park in the evening, and eat out...
XXX
Have come here to office for a couple of hours.. my colleagues know this is my birthday.. may be they are doing something..
XXX
Brim with joy forever... Happy New Year 2016..
Started the day with a jog.. there's this lush, green ground nearby.. this was the first time I visited it..
New year resolutions are meant to be broken.. But I lived up to it partly.. the jog, hence, happened.. but three hours behind the schedule, at 9...
XXX
This is one of those rare birthdays, I am not in hometown.. In fact, this is only the third time I am not in Patna on Jan 1st...
So, I miss doing the pooja, and getting up very early to arrange for the pooja and then have my staple breakfast of cheese sandwiches and a glass full of orange juice..
But I prayed, nevertheless...
I hope to go to some good restaurant at Green Park in the evening, and eat out...
XXX
Have come here to office for a couple of hours.. my colleagues know this is my birthday.. may be they are doing something..
XXX

No comments:
Post a Comment