Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

(Feb 2, 6:35pm)

The year has been great so far! I had three front page stories, including a front page lead..

The stories have been of some variety, and they received generally positive response on the net.. And that's beautiful..

XXX

On other fronts too, I'm making some deft plans.. My friend R, he bought a 2700 square feet plot in Maner... That's some 40 kilometres from Patna..

I'm hoping to buy one, too... It seems to be an attractive deal.. You can pay in four-year installment, which means you do not need to take the loan all at one time..

Let's see.. I'm visiting Patna for a 10-day stay next week.. May be I will go see the plot, and discuss it further with some of my advisors..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment