(March 2, 7:43pm)
Reached Nasik this morning.. The pooja for Kaal Sarp Yog remedy is scheduled early hours tomorrow.. At the famous Trayambakeshwar temple, one hour from here..
Have reserved an auto... I'm supposed to leave at 5am sharp..phew!
XXX
Things here are much cheaper... I got this very well designed, and well equipped room for only 800 a day.. At The Great Maratha Hotel...
Considering the ambiance as well as the location, people would have charged me easily between 2000 and 2500, were it Delhi..
XXX
Oh, I went to Sirdi Sai Baba temple.. it was a long time wish, which realised all at once today, when I thought there really was no work to do, and what better use of the leisure than being there for 'darshan'?
Offered double prayers and couple of 'Chadar's.. one in my name, one in mom's..
XXX
A middle class, perhaps rural middle class Maratha family were accompanying me at the Sumo..I guess they were a group of elder brother and his wife, and a relatively younger, unmarried sister..
The 'bhabhi' and sister-in-law seemed to gel in very well, and the girl was pretty and shy.. much like Marathi girls are.. not very conscious or made-up, but naturally beautiful and simple..
XXX
So, once the pooja is done, all my planets will be placated...
I am already wearing an emerald and a diamond; emerald as remedy to depression and diamond for a general increase of fortune, as determined by the configurations in my birth chart..
Don't laugh.. It's democracy.. Both you and I have our respective rights to believe in or disbelieve the Vedic sciences..
XXX
And yeah, the way the emerald, which I have studded on gold and ornated on the little finger, have worked for me, abating my depression decisively if not totally, I would rather call it the sciences..
Mumma was not too enamoured with such ideas, and hence never really bothered to do the remedies, which various astrologers insisted on her time to time..
Upon her death, I can't take chances.. I have to look after my own self, and I would do whatever that seems likely to work or benefit.. besides of course, continued hard work and my personal prayers to the Goddess..
XXX
Meanwhile the study abroad processes, the shift and new impetus on work front, and the house redoing things are going on, in good pace.. So far, I haven't let one work deflect attention from the other..
XXX
Reached Nasik this morning.. The pooja for Kaal Sarp Yog remedy is scheduled early hours tomorrow.. At the famous Trayambakeshwar temple, one hour from here..
Have reserved an auto... I'm supposed to leave at 5am sharp..phew!
XXX
Things here are much cheaper... I got this very well designed, and well equipped room for only 800 a day.. At The Great Maratha Hotel...
Considering the ambiance as well as the location, people would have charged me easily between 2000 and 2500, were it Delhi..
XXX
Oh, I went to Sirdi Sai Baba temple.. it was a long time wish, which realised all at once today, when I thought there really was no work to do, and what better use of the leisure than being there for 'darshan'?
Offered double prayers and couple of 'Chadar's.. one in my name, one in mom's..
XXX
A middle class, perhaps rural middle class Maratha family were accompanying me at the Sumo..I guess they were a group of elder brother and his wife, and a relatively younger, unmarried sister..
The 'bhabhi' and sister-in-law seemed to gel in very well, and the girl was pretty and shy.. much like Marathi girls are.. not very conscious or made-up, but naturally beautiful and simple..
XXX
So, once the pooja is done, all my planets will be placated...
I am already wearing an emerald and a diamond; emerald as remedy to depression and diamond for a general increase of fortune, as determined by the configurations in my birth chart..
Don't laugh.. It's democracy.. Both you and I have our respective rights to believe in or disbelieve the Vedic sciences..
XXX
And yeah, the way the emerald, which I have studded on gold and ornated on the little finger, have worked for me, abating my depression decisively if not totally, I would rather call it the sciences..
Mumma was not too enamoured with such ideas, and hence never really bothered to do the remedies, which various astrologers insisted on her time to time..
Upon her death, I can't take chances.. I have to look after my own self, and I would do whatever that seems likely to work or benefit.. besides of course, continued hard work and my personal prayers to the Goddess..
XXX
Meanwhile the study abroad processes, the shift and new impetus on work front, and the house redoing things are going on, in good pace.. So far, I haven't let one work deflect attention from the other..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment