(Mar 21, 10:11pm)
Sorry, again kept you waiting.. I really feel bad when I see audience flocking in to my blog everyday, and then slowly the numbers drop.. reflecting perhaps their disappointment at empty posts..
But what do I do?
I really can't work when the house is in a mess... with the renovation reaching it's climax, I don't even have place to sleep... the bed has just been refashioned... and the polish would take time to dry..
Same with the dining table.. I'm eating on floor.. oh, actually there's no space on the floor either.. I just take the plate in my hand.. and eat loitering, supervising the labourers intermittently..
XXX
By the way, the new cabinet which I have made specially for myself... and which I have placed in front of the bed, looks fab...
I'll put a new television set there.. so far's there are only two sets.. one in mom's room, with nobody to use.. And the other one in the living room, which doesn't give me that ambiance...
You know if you are wanting to catch an old Hollywood movie, or say some documentary on History Channel on the Roman world or something, you best watch it reclining in the bed room..
That's a different feel!
XXX
Will share the verdict with you.. too lazy to type... Remember, we have won the case against Bihar Government regarding mom's retirement dues?
Still to get the clearance though.. The Patna HC has fixed 31st of this month as the stipulated date.. After which there would be contempt proceedings against the university..
XXX
By the way, I wouldn't be around to enjoy the interiors of my house for long, though.. No, no, I am not dying... just that I will have to move ahead, to some other town, to begin my novel.. I would be working as reporter too..
Haven't sealed any deal yet, however..
XXX
And then hopefully in end of June, I would be resuming my higher studies.. this time, in abroad..
So, that is it... Got the passport... that was the biggest headache.. police clearance is awaited but... then I need to appear for the IELTS, and taht would take a lot of brushing up grammar and else..
Can't take chances..
XXX
But somewhere there, the renovation thing is eating up into everything else.. I seriously need to balance.. I think this would be over by 25th..
Then I get a well deserved couple of days off, for Holi... And after that, I will prepare for IELTS.. the other tests and interviews regarding my admission as well..
And of-course a hell lot of readings for my own novel.. And then I need to prepare myself for doing good human rights reporting in this other town I am wanting to visit for a couple of months before my course begins..
XXX
So that's quite a recapitulation.. hope that satisfies.. Please do not be upset if i fail to blog regularly... bear this till the end of the month..
By the way I really value all of you, for continuing to visit me and reading my posts... There's seldom been a drop in your attendance, even at times when I haven't been writing really.. And I thank all of you for that..
XXX
Sorry, again kept you waiting.. I really feel bad when I see audience flocking in to my blog everyday, and then slowly the numbers drop.. reflecting perhaps their disappointment at empty posts..
But what do I do?
I really can't work when the house is in a mess... with the renovation reaching it's climax, I don't even have place to sleep... the bed has just been refashioned... and the polish would take time to dry..
Same with the dining table.. I'm eating on floor.. oh, actually there's no space on the floor either.. I just take the plate in my hand.. and eat loitering, supervising the labourers intermittently..
XXX
By the way, the new cabinet which I have made specially for myself... and which I have placed in front of the bed, looks fab...
I'll put a new television set there.. so far's there are only two sets.. one in mom's room, with nobody to use.. And the other one in the living room, which doesn't give me that ambiance...
You know if you are wanting to catch an old Hollywood movie, or say some documentary on History Channel on the Roman world or something, you best watch it reclining in the bed room..
That's a different feel!
XXX
Will share the verdict with you.. too lazy to type... Remember, we have won the case against Bihar Government regarding mom's retirement dues?
Still to get the clearance though.. The Patna HC has fixed 31st of this month as the stipulated date.. After which there would be contempt proceedings against the university..
XXX
By the way, I wouldn't be around to enjoy the interiors of my house for long, though.. No, no, I am not dying... just that I will have to move ahead, to some other town, to begin my novel.. I would be working as reporter too..
Haven't sealed any deal yet, however..
XXX
And then hopefully in end of June, I would be resuming my higher studies.. this time, in abroad..
So, that is it... Got the passport... that was the biggest headache.. police clearance is awaited but... then I need to appear for the IELTS, and taht would take a lot of brushing up grammar and else..
Can't take chances..
XXX
But somewhere there, the renovation thing is eating up into everything else.. I seriously need to balance.. I think this would be over by 25th..
Then I get a well deserved couple of days off, for Holi... And after that, I will prepare for IELTS.. the other tests and interviews regarding my admission as well..
And of-course a hell lot of readings for my own novel.. And then I need to prepare myself for doing good human rights reporting in this other town I am wanting to visit for a couple of months before my course begins..
XXX
So that's quite a recapitulation.. hope that satisfies.. Please do not be upset if i fail to blog regularly... bear this till the end of the month..
By the way I really value all of you, for continuing to visit me and reading my posts... There's seldom been a drop in your attendance, even at times when I haven't been writing really.. And I thank all of you for that..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment