(Mar 24, 4:02am)
Three-fiftyfive in the morning, and still one more bucket of clothes to wash... hand wash, as we don't have a washing machine.. phew..
Just spread out the just washed six bucket of clothes at the balcony railing.. one over the other, as space was limited..
Somehow I didn't want to use the other balcony facing the Holy Ganges.. Don't know, but little scared of opening that door, into the silhouetted figures of trees over those invisible vast stretches at night!
XXX
I have gone after mom... she would also do all her washing suddenly, unplanned, and all at one shift.. Her relatives teasingly called her "Mona's washing day".. mom's endearing name..
XXX
Actually due to this house renovation work, couldn't really had time to wash.. I give only the ordinary clothes to the washer man, who comes to our apartment every day.. Rest, I hand wash..
That's a family protocol for maintenance.. And we always dry the clothes at night, so as to avoid any sun burning of the fabrics..
XXX
Body paining like anything.. sleep stealing over... Good night!
XXX
Three-fiftyfive in the morning, and still one more bucket of clothes to wash... hand wash, as we don't have a washing machine.. phew..
Just spread out the just washed six bucket of clothes at the balcony railing.. one over the other, as space was limited..
Somehow I didn't want to use the other balcony facing the Holy Ganges.. Don't know, but little scared of opening that door, into the silhouetted figures of trees over those invisible vast stretches at night!
XXX
I have gone after mom... she would also do all her washing suddenly, unplanned, and all at one shift.. Her relatives teasingly called her "Mona's washing day".. mom's endearing name..
XXX
Actually due to this house renovation work, couldn't really had time to wash.. I give only the ordinary clothes to the washer man, who comes to our apartment every day.. Rest, I hand wash..
That's a family protocol for maintenance.. And we always dry the clothes at night, so as to avoid any sun burning of the fabrics..
XXX
Body paining like anything.. sleep stealing over... Good night!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment