Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

(Mar 9, 2:40pm)

Getting irritated slowly... the whole house is in a mess... since there's a renovation going on... and the smell of the paint.. unbearable!

But then there's this satisfaction, since it's all shaping up really well...

XXX

Waiting for the results too... if all's well, I'd be leaving for a short term course soon.. oh, between, the lawyer called yesterday... he says the court fixed a hearing on a day's notice..

and everything was so sudden, that he couldn't even inform me to be present..

XXX

Anyway, the good news is, we have won!!!!!!!!!!!!

The justice has asked the university to clear all of mum's dues without further delay... and failing which, the uni would might just end up paying compensation...

XXX

Now what would you say??

I got the kaal sarp dosh nivaran pooja done on 3rd... and the court settles our case on 8th!!

This is the power of Gods... and the good effects of the stones I am wearing since Jan end...

XXX

Mom's always there... each time I fret over something, the solution comes knocking to me... just as they would, if there's a guardian looking after you..

I need money for my studies abroad... and here it comes!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment