(Mar 4, 12:36pm)
It was a good, lazy morning today.. as though the early 1990s were back.. when I was in primary school, sleeping late into the Saturdays...
And at times popping the face out of my blanket, watching mumma do her hair and face or arrange her handbag, in hurry to her morning classes at the university..
XXX
This was one of those, which I call "a child's" morning.. without worries, without apprehension, without either obligation or the necessity to pace up to a rapid world..
Since Jan mid, those days are back... mumma as a guardian is back.... mumma as a security for survival is back... I have already told you, I will tell you more on that later..
But it's such a good feel.. Yeah, Mom's vision and her sound are not there.. but are they all that constitute a touch and a sight?
And sometimes, aren't touch and sight only superficial? Isn't love more like the breeze, which though absent of touch or sight, still exudes its warmth.. touches you and enamours you and makes your soul merry?
XXX
Just had a couple of sandwiches and coffee at my hotel room... watching tv... called up the carpenter, who says the house renovation is on in speed..
And meanwhile also waiting for my entrance results for studying abroad, and contacting editors for the two month internship in this far north town, my location for beginning the novel...
XXX
It was a good, lazy morning today.. as though the early 1990s were back.. when I was in primary school, sleeping late into the Saturdays...
And at times popping the face out of my blanket, watching mumma do her hair and face or arrange her handbag, in hurry to her morning classes at the university..
XXX
This was one of those, which I call "a child's" morning.. without worries, without apprehension, without either obligation or the necessity to pace up to a rapid world..
Since Jan mid, those days are back... mumma as a guardian is back.... mumma as a security for survival is back... I have already told you, I will tell you more on that later..
But it's such a good feel.. Yeah, Mom's vision and her sound are not there.. but are they all that constitute a touch and a sight?
And sometimes, aren't touch and sight only superficial? Isn't love more like the breeze, which though absent of touch or sight, still exudes its warmth.. touches you and enamours you and makes your soul merry?
XXX
Just had a couple of sandwiches and coffee at my hotel room... watching tv... called up the carpenter, who says the house renovation is on in speed..
And meanwhile also waiting for my entrance results for studying abroad, and contacting editors for the two month internship in this far north town, my location for beginning the novel...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment