(Mar 14, 11:55pm)
It was a long, tiring day, albeit a good one... I noticed I used 'good' for a day which marks two and a half years of mom's demise...
How things change!
But do not assume it is the usual change of 'getting over'.. In my case it's transformation.. perhaps a deeper understanding of existence, or togetherness, which need not always be immediate or at the material level..
It could emanate from intuition or profound remembrances.. not memories which are more like reminders of the fact that something is now lost..
Remembrances are more intense... more profound... and do not have to be looking back to the past.. they can create your present and fill it with blessings and warmth, and a feel of togetherness, and through it a new found happiness like it were when your dear ones were alive....
I do not regret of what had happened.. I do not need to.. mom is present in her blessings...
But I did all the prayers which I do every 14th, since September 2010.. I got the same tuberose garland, the other flowers.. did the usual prayers too..
XXX
It was a long, tiring day, albeit a good one... I noticed I used 'good' for a day which marks two and a half years of mom's demise...
How things change!
But do not assume it is the usual change of 'getting over'.. In my case it's transformation.. perhaps a deeper understanding of existence, or togetherness, which need not always be immediate or at the material level..
It could emanate from intuition or profound remembrances.. not memories which are more like reminders of the fact that something is now lost..
Remembrances are more intense... more profound... and do not have to be looking back to the past.. they can create your present and fill it with blessings and warmth, and a feel of togetherness, and through it a new found happiness like it were when your dear ones were alive....
I do not regret of what had happened.. I do not need to.. mom is present in her blessings...
But I did all the prayers which I do every 14th, since September 2010.. I got the same tuberose garland, the other flowers.. did the usual prayers too..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment