Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

(July 31, 11:54pm)

The policy matures on 7th; climax building up... I get an anon call today..it was "his" adviser at the other end.. He tells me he needs my signatures on some paper, as the policy is due next week..

XXX

I laugh to myself...as I have already seen through the trick.. somebody who could go to the extent of forging my signatures for a 75k cheque, will willingly give away a bigger amount?

No ways.. the adviser would just put consolation money in my account, and get the remaining recircled....

XXX

He thought i'd be a fool enuf to believe that, that petty amount was the entire sum..since i do not have any papers..

XXX

Foolish..while in Patna, I hv already got the sum plans issued thru the SC law assistant..my friend..and know exactly, what the amount was..

XXX

"Okay..so you'd credit XYZ amount into my account?" I shoot...
Mr PS is dumbfounded... for seconds or few, there's just not any sound at all..

XXX

He wouldnt have imagined, i knew how much it was..and that spoils his plan of givin me a trifle,makin' me believe it was all, and recycling thereby the lion's share of the booty!

XXX

"Umm..anhh..once you sign, it will be reinvested for your future!"

This time there's apparent lack of confidence...he sounds like a crestfallen commander, whose war-plans have gone suddenly astray..

XXX

"Main apne financial transactions apne advocate se poochhkar karta hoon (thats to be decided by my advocate)..I tell brusquely..

But he attempts again, "Aap chahe to kuch aapke acc me jaayega, baki reinvest hoga..aap secure rahenge future mein" (Well, you cud get some, rest would be reinvested..your future would be secure)..

XXX

I was about to laugh, somebody who had had no contributions to either my past or even my present, was there talking about my future...

"I told you, my advocate would know better!"

XXX

"oK give us ur address in Del, we'd send somebody..."

"I'll tell you evening.."
"Bbye"

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment