Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Monday, July 4, 2011

(July 04, 3:44pm)

It was a cold January afternoon...but abounding in sunshine, and unusually joyful.. I was in the terrace that joined the chambers inside our cottage house..

Off from college, mumma joined the maid..
without a moment's break.....

XXX

I pounced upon the new course-books she had brought.. Std I began next week, but the wait sprawled out in eras...

XXX

The Gulmohar was my fav..so far I hadn't had mine.. only seen cousin and bro have theirs... with a child's harmless envy..

XXX

The first chapter looked enticing..a frail, long man with this doggy hovering around.. children like doggies, don't they?

XXX

I could read English, but not understand it then.. so maa was called out... she sneaked from kitchen.. with turmeric in hands.. and turning the pages in rapid gesture..with the edge of her fingers, so as to not stain it..she read out and explained..!

XXX

Jesus's kindness prevailing upon a jungle beast!

XXX

Do they still have the same chapter for Std I?

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment