Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Friday, July 15, 2011

(July 15, 9:37pm)

My amnesia prob just dusnt seem to go..and dont assume it's only a minor thing..happening periodically..given that i don't write about it too often..

I have been advised not to..

XXX

Was speaking to the agents..a few of them..for the flat in Noida.. and im just not able to remember the names.. or the nature of the properties discussed..

I have to scroll all the names in my cell..and it's only upon seeing them that i can recall.. and then there wud be so many other names there, that i just cannot recall..

XXX

In Mangalore, it was worse.. the other day, there, I wasnt even able to remember my lawyer's name..can you imagine?

still other day, I had no clues about my room-mate's name..I had to scroll for that even..

XXX

What do i do/

And you know I had this amazing memory..just last week, Thu****, an acjian friend, rings me up askin for a certain name in certain anecdote.. which Na**** mam had discuseed in Identities class..

Incidentally, nobody had been able to recall.. and it was then that N***il, another ACJian friend, suggested he contacted me..

XXX

And I actually replied in a second..

Correctly..

XXX

Which tells me Im not remembering the recent incidents..after the September thing..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment