skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The storm rattled my windowpanes....Despite the force of my will
Total Pageviews
ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace,
For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part,
Love me for my child-like Heart!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
(July 21, 12:53pm)
People love me,
and then they leave me!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Body Decays soul doesn't
Prof Sipra Biswas, My Mom
View my complete profile
Join me on Facebook
Anando Bhakto
Create your badge
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2017
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(15)
►
December
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2015
(32)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(63)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(63)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(160)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
▼
2011
(207)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(40)
(July 31, 11:54pm)The policy matures on 7th; clima...
(July 30, 2:34pm)"For rigorous teachers seized my ...
(July 28, 10:31pm)At one moment, I want to intervi...
(July 26, 10:35pm)The Kashmiri friend says, Rhea i...
(July 26, 12:51am)Met the Kashmiri friend yesterda...
(July 22, 12:23pm)There are so many of them, obses...
(July 22, 11:03am)I still haven't come to terms.. ...
(July 21, 5:43pm)Dint have anything all day...and ...
(July 21, 2:58pm)This person has said i always bra...
(July 21, 2:43pm)He/she would have thought, how wi...
(July 21, 2:32pm)Still lying in the bed..curtains ...
(July 21, 12:53pm)People love me,and then they lea...
(July 21, 12:52pm)Feeling miserable.... got a very...
(July 18, 8:56pm)In train now... leaving home was ...
(July 18, 8:37am)Quite a good response to season I...
(July 17, 10pm)DUKE'S DEVILRYSeason I, FinaleXXXTh...
(July 17, 10:58am)Leaving for Del tomorrow...Work ...
(July 16, 10pm)DUKE'S DEVILRYSeason I, Webisode VI...
(July 15, 9:58pm)An ACJian friend is in town..Goin...
(July 15, 9:55pm)It was 10 months yesterday..XXXTh...
(July 15, 9:37pm)My amnesia prob just dusnt seem t...
(July 14, 10pm)There wont be any webcast of Duke's...
(July 13, 11:07pm)Two years since ACJ... How time ...
(July 12, 10pm)DUKE'S DEVILRYSeason I, Webisode VX...
(July 12, 4:12pm)There is this June 19 post.. call...
(July 12, 12:07am)Ever since the webisodes, I 've ...
(July 11, 8:08pm)Aamir's shit is hit.. watched Del...
(July 10, 8:51pm)Bharati ji, who I have reassigned...
(July 10, 8:44pm)Chandanji had just come.. for the...
(July 10, 3:49 pm)Stay tuned for webisode IV...Sun...
(July 09, 10:37pm)Okay... the battle ground is lai...
(July 07, 10pm)DUKE'S DEVILRYSeason I, Webisode II...
(July 05, 10pm)DUKE's DEVILRYSeason I, Webisode II...
(July 05, 10:37am)It is my faith in the Goddess, t...
(July 04, 3:44pm)It was a cold January afternoon.....
(July 04, 3:25pm)My depression is coming back...an...
(July 04, 11:04am)Never had so many audience so sh...
(July 04, 2:05am)My first webisode is a super hit....
(July 03, 10pm)DUKE's DEVILRYSeason I, Webisode IX...
(July 02, 6:22pm)Launching soon, Duke's Devilry!Ca...
►
June
(35)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(24)
►
2010
(127)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment