(July 09, 10:37pm)
R has introduced his advisor to me, who's handling the paperwork.. we needed 4 "Jamaanatdars" to stand guarantee..
XXX
Mr M volunteered to be one...
R arranged the rest three..
XXX
The affidavits and the petition were readied today.. The advisor files it Monday.. God, there are so many risks involved.. "His" agent, through whom the LICs were issued in 2004, is a powerful one...
XXX
I hope he dusnt get an inkling till the surrendered amount is credited..into my acc..
XXX
Even thereafter, there would be risks..
lets contemplate what all?
XXX
Case I.. "He" calls me up.. and alleges of fraud (ironically after robbing mom's 16lac-worth share of the land, and also counterfeiting my signs last year..and getting away with 75k... guess there are too many dukes that live!)..
Well, Id simply forward the call to my HC advocate, in that event..
And anyway, the LIC s are in my name..im just gettin the duplicate papers done..
XXX
But if he gets into a legal imbroglio, then?
XXX
The advisor says he's phrasing the petition such ambiguously that there would be rooms to prove I had lost the bonds at his place..and he had falsely not returned it..
XXX
But I must have other defences ready, right?
Okay... so one defence would be, Id file a complaint too... of the last year's deceit.. and that would persuade him to backtrack, hopefully..
If that doesn't work, I'd approach the ********ans... the influential family friends.. they would handle that comfortably, I guess..
XXX
Will he actually go such lengths..I dont know.. anything can be possible...im too sceptical now... wud i ever have known, while I was in ACJ.. that he would actually be such mean to me.. God, he used to call me 4-4 times a week!
XXX
This Lieutenant friend came to meet me today..he's on a 7-day holiday here.. he'd been telling me, the land in Bihar Samiti has shot up to 50 lacs a kattha (1250 sqft)..
I calculated mom's share..
16lac 50 thousands..
XXX
Anyway..it's useless crying over spilt milk..i cannot prove the usurpation anyway..
Id be gettin 32k in TSI... barely enuf to pay for the rents for the two apartments.. im including the Delhi apartment too..
XXX
If i weren't havin depressions, I could have gone for PG... but i know the cure... it has to have a high rise apartment... with wall hangings all around.. mumma's pics.. the lamps beneath them.. silk curtains.. sofas.. crystal chandeliers..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment