Why do I open my blog everyday, and then shy away from updating it?
Strange...writing is in blood....why the sudden inhibition, then?
XXX
May be I get too conscious when ppl read my post and laud the effort....May be I'd like them to always pull in the aaccolades.....and perhaps that somehow obstacles the spontaneity...
I think too much.
XXX
Besides, this was one taxing week of house-hunting ....which first left me listless..... and then lugubrious.... at the FAILED outcomes!
XXX
The depression was persistent. The depression was absorbing.
I dint have the 10-months advance, needed to fish a decent lodging...And I won't compromise with my standards either...
So what do I do?
I am born to well-offs.....I must live with dignity...and mumma must, must arrange it!
XXX
"I'd not live in those hostels, sharing my bathroom with 12 ppl.....troubled by mosquitos and tormented with shabby, make-morose ambience," I protested.
XXX
To Mom.
To the Gods.
XXX
And, they answered.
Same evening.
XXX
Amritanshu calls me up and informs, one of his doctor friends need somebody to share his flat immediately...the co-tenant had vacated the place without notice...
XXX
I happily move in.
And guess what....The 2BHK furnished flat, nestled in a nice apartment in nice localitty, with a sprawling mall greeting us ten steps away, charges just INR 3500!
I pay INR 1750....and at another 500, I get a help to do the washing and laundry, and prepare food thrice a day!
XXX
PS: No advance needed; Arvind has been living there five years already...
XXX
And some ppl still want me to "come out of it"
as if, mumma were gone!
XXX
She answered me the same day.
The Gods did too!
XXX
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hostel living is a communal, budget way to travel.
ReplyDeleteHostels in Tucuman
@Joanna: May I know who are you, pls?
ReplyDelete