Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Im looking for a men's salon in Mangalore.
A nice one.

I've noticed, over the years, how hair is the most determining factor for my appearance. If it's not good enough, I end up looking diffident... And strangely, I feel diffident. Even become diffident.

XXX

So, Im generally cautioned about doing my hair good enough...and I keep experimenting the pattern..

It has to suit my stature..

XXX

Like a couple of years ago, when I had relatively rotund body, and relatively pulled out cheeks, I let my hair grow to quite few inches...I'd part them in the middle...and pull them right till the centre of my head.. from where it was allowed to fall unto the neck....with some fringes rolling on my ears in layer..

XXX

But, that was then.

As I grew thin, I realised that profile wasn't clicking anymore. I needed to alter the style..So before I came to ACJ, I chopped them off finally....

I adopted this crew profile...which allows my broad forehead to show, thus reducing the thinness....and drawing attention to my eyes more effectively..

XXX

But, I need a good barber to create the impact..I went to this parlour today near Abhimaan Residency.. While staying there, I had spotted the salon many a time.

I proudly lauded myself, telling that I'd become watchful enough.

XXX

Not exactly...When i reach the salon, the security stops me. He indignantly points to the display, right on the glass door.

XXX

"Ladies Only."

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment