I finally joined work today..........and with such zealous indifference to it!
And if that weren't enough, I was yawning all the time.........outcome of yesterday's night out.....
XXX
This friend of ACJ- not sure if I am at liberty to call him/her friend yet- kept postponing plans for a meeting up all day, till I was tired and really disinclined to meet at all...
XXX
I allowed myself for the hang-out still........as, I really do not have many friends to choose from...and then, irrespective of the involvement that may come from the other side, I am too sensitive, and longing for those I see as friends!
XXX
So, it hurts...At times....when your affection is not reciprocated at....
XXX
This girl/Boy first takes me for dinner, then a movie at PVR...a Ben Afflick one, which, although little known here, was engaging to be fair.
XXX
But, before that we had had visited the play station and tried our hands at games....He/She said, I was to blame for the humiliating scores...
XXX
Can't agree more.
I'm AWFUL at sports!
Even animated sports.
XXX
After the movie, we had another round of dinner....and then home, before the crack of dawn!
XXX
It was good fun.
XXX
Bindoo Ma'am just happened to see me....At the Hindu office, today, where she had come looking for Arvind Sir.
It was a delightful chance meeting!
XXX
Before departing today, I tell this friend, who I may never get to see again, "I'm waiting for the Joining, as a convict waits for the hour of his execution."
He/She seemed to understand....and hence, quite sensibly, shunned from either condoling me, or dismissing my thought.
XXX
Such has my passion for work degenerated!
Yes, I know I still can excel at it, but this attempt, this demeanor at work (place), would be, then, so spectacularly lacking in inspiration.
XXX
He/She felt I had become dangerously thin....and despite a definite indifference that was noticeable yesterday, seemed to be worried at my debilitated body.
XXX
I am worried, too. My weight has actually come down to XY Kgs, which is a five point five Kgs loss in just 6 weeks.
I'm a sensitive person, and this had to happen, hence.
Leave alone the gory things that have happened to me recently, if a friend or relative misbehaves even momentarily, it begins to show on my health.
XXX
And MIND, too.
XXX
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment