Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

If you are one of those who dote on nature, and would love it excite the poet in you, Mangalore could be your ideal home.

XXX

I find the place wonderfully inviting, and it also conjures up childhood memories of Swamiji's ashram in Munger, where Mom would take us for spiritual edification....

The ashram too, was nestled in the foothill of high-rise terrains, much like the houses here.

XXX

They have put me in some 3 Star, this time too....Abhiman Residency....But, I feel only the outer ambiance merit the decoration.

The rooms are essentially without ornament......and the hospitality not anywhere close to "winning."

XXX

Mausami came to pick me up at the station...And guided me to the hotel, where we had breakfast together..

So sweet!

XXX

But I'm afraid, in some time she too will disappear.

Like in ACJ, Mr X and Miss Y disappeared... after being such loving friends during all of first term.

Am I cursed?
Do the Gods have ordained me to be alone?

XXX

One of my friends from Bangalore tells me, he's happy to see me recover. I don't contend the thought, but then, that's just a concerned person flattering himself.

My life will never be the same again. I don't wish it to be, either.

XXX

There's tremendous pain in me since September.....sometimes apparent and overflowing... like some flooded river that first strides to the plains, and then seizes the town..

At other occasions, it is muted....silent yet aggressive....and camouflaged with smiles that are broader than usual!

XXX

I think this is the perfect time to begin writing.
I can write provokingly when I'm sad.... and I haven't been sadder in life.

XXX

My friend tells me J K Rowling, too, had been in such circumstances. Divorced and without money.

And he believes, if I muster the courage, I can prove myself only more emphatically.

XXX

So, I met SKM Sir, and told him how I plan to begin it all.
Immediately.

He gave me a patient listening, and advised meaningfully.

XXX

He's such the same gentleman. He wouldn't let me go unless we had had lunch together.

But, all of that I'd write later.
He merits a separate post.

XXX

I want to adopt a baby.
Dunno why, but the thought is becoming more earnest by the day!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment