(June 26, 8:10pm)
Last night in my Patna apartment.. leaving for Delhi tomorrow evening... and since it is a new job, I wouldn't be coming back for few months..
There's so many things to be done.. I haven't packed yet, but the clothes are all assembled..
XXX
Shahnaz Aunty, our neighbour, came with a plate full of Iftar delicacies to see me..
She's been sending us iftar for many years during Ramzan.. Mom loved those delicacies.. and I love them too..
XXX
It was a glorious sunset this evening.. I quickly clicked it and uploaded on Instagram.. the river has dried up when you look out from mom's balcony.. but it gives a view of a lake, which is equally tempting..
You can see the pic here.. https://instagram.com/p/4ZOXZ5w2lQ/?taken-by=anandobhakto
XXX
The heart is heavy.. I had been home for a long haul.. so there's a sadness settling in.. but I am hopeful the Goddess would find me a good house in Delhi..
Which matches to my mood that pines for quietness and space.. and trees... canopy of them, indeed..
XXX
Last night in my Patna apartment.. leaving for Delhi tomorrow evening... and since it is a new job, I wouldn't be coming back for few months..
There's so many things to be done.. I haven't packed yet, but the clothes are all assembled..
XXX
Shahnaz Aunty, our neighbour, came with a plate full of Iftar delicacies to see me..
She's been sending us iftar for many years during Ramzan.. Mom loved those delicacies.. and I love them too..
XXX
It was a glorious sunset this evening.. I quickly clicked it and uploaded on Instagram.. the river has dried up when you look out from mom's balcony.. but it gives a view of a lake, which is equally tempting..
You can see the pic here.. https://instagram.com/p/4ZOXZ5w2lQ/?taken-by=anandobhakto
XXX
The heart is heavy.. I had been home for a long haul.. so there's a sadness settling in.. but I am hopeful the Goddess would find me a good house in Delhi..
Which matches to my mood that pines for quietness and space.. and trees... canopy of them, indeed..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment