(June 26, 00:10am)
Sloping, green roads on the foothills of chaste mountains.. against clear, serene sky.. and horse-ridden carriages hopping past the wilderness..
Can there be a more rousing sight that that?
XXX
When I watch old, English movies, where meadows and old cottages dot the landscape, I cannot tell you how much it beguiles me..
It reminds me of my station, it seems.. One, from which I have separated..
Will I ever, ever have a cottage in one such vast lands, where population is scarce and mountains and lakes abound?
With a beautiful cottage amid birds chirp, where I would be living with my many, many little children..
Who would demand of me various items, and I would go down to the city through the grassy fields in my carriage?
XXX
And now, please don't make fun of me.. Well, if that's how it beguiles my mind, I can't change it..
Goodnight..
XXX
Sloping, green roads on the foothills of chaste mountains.. against clear, serene sky.. and horse-ridden carriages hopping past the wilderness..
Can there be a more rousing sight that that?
XXX
When I watch old, English movies, where meadows and old cottages dot the landscape, I cannot tell you how much it beguiles me..
It reminds me of my station, it seems.. One, from which I have separated..
Will I ever, ever have a cottage in one such vast lands, where population is scarce and mountains and lakes abound?
With a beautiful cottage amid birds chirp, where I would be living with my many, many little children..
Who would demand of me various items, and I would go down to the city through the grassy fields in my carriage?
XXX
And now, please don't make fun of me.. Well, if that's how it beguiles my mind, I can't change it..
Goodnight..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment