Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

(June 23, 00:43am)

Last few days in Patna... Because I am taking up a new job in Delhi, there would not be holidays anytime soon.. I'm doing mumma's yearly shraddh rituals in advance, hence.. On Wednesday..

I don't think I'd be able to come back in September, when the occasion naturally falls..

XXX

I have decided I will save money now.. I have got an increment and in any case, even in my old salary at IANS, I would have saved a lot had I not rented out an apartment in a posh locality..

This time I am not gonna spend more than 12K a month on the lodging.. If I compare this to the 18K that I was doling out last time I save 6K.. plus the increment is there..

My Mami who lives in Kolkata wants me to save 14k a month religiously.. and throw this away into a RD account..

I guess she is right.. I must abide by what she advises me..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment