(January 3, 3:41pm)
My depression is seriously worsening.. Since July I had somehow averted it.. but suddenly nothing seems to work.. May be it's the birthday effect.. Having put on a year, Im suddenly thinking too much on what awaits me in life?
And Who?
Who is more important I guess.. Who exactly I have? There's suddenly a deterioration in my situation from being alone to being lonely...
XXX
Is it just brooding?
XXX
But I ain't doing that willingly.. in fact i always try stopping that.. but this one is too compelling..
XXX
So I was talking about what awaits me in life.. and who? What is not complex to know.. I have always shown promise at work..and it's likely that the good work would continue.. unless Im too hassled by mood swings....
But then, more importantly, who?
XXX
I've no plans to get married next 7-8 years.. and may be I'll never marry at all.. I told you If i get married, it has to be because I want to get married.. and not because Im supposed to get married and have kids and cut across a happy, "look-Im-so-blessed" picture in the streets!
XXX
The weather will kill me.. I need the sun.. that helps me handle depression.. Some friends suggest I saw the doctor.. because it's over a year.. and the depression is not subsiding...
XXX
I seriously disagree with that argument.. Why should your grief over loss subside just because it's been some time..
XXX
That means you never were in genuine love with who and/or what you have lost...
XXX
I do not wish to see the doctor either.. he would most likely give me sedatives or some drugs.. that's a good way of lessening your pain for some time.. but in the long run, it becomes more powerful, more permanent..
XXX
I have my own way tackling my depression.. I do that naturally.. like listening to music.. shopping.. doing my list of favourite things.. as if it were some festive season.. making work plans.. realising them.. etc etc..
XXX
There's one happy outcome of the depression though.. Im talking to the Goddess more often.. and in more togetherness..
XXX
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment