Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

(Jan 28, 11:21pm)

Just returned after a night out.. Apu**a who had come for a courtesy visit, to plan out for tomorrow, actually took me for dinner.. where we had a chance bumping in by two biker friends..

Quite a speed vs time tale thereafter.. in any case, in January after 9pm, the streets are all empty here..

XXX

We had large size sundaes at a stall..

XXX

Okay, Apu**a would come at 11 tomorrow.. and we'd straight away head for the wedding, which is scheduled to go on till five.. but I guess since we would also need some time to relax, and dress up for the reception, we will have to come back by 3..

XXX

Before, of course, turning up again at the banquet at 8pm..

XXX

I am wearing a Fab-India kurta, a fiery orange one, for the day.. though I am yet to decide how and what I'd be teaming up that with..

XXX

For the night, there's this Giovanni suit... a designer one in royal blue.. I think it would go well with the light denims I bought last December!

And the US Polo shoes!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment