Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

(Jan 18, 11:59am)

Apurva went away just now.. he was on a two day office tour and had put up at my place.. While he was here, I was untroubled, but the very thought of being alone again, is making me morose..

I started feeling so low, that I dint even come out of the house to bid him goodbye.. he was shocked (we see off one another to the station usually).. But I guess he would understand..

XXX

My plans are not shaping up.. everything is getting delayed.. and I am having a feel that none of my friends are really my friends.. particularly, this friend, who calls me brother.. who calls me family..

But he told me it's nothing like that.. that im indeed family to him.. and he would never desert me.. nor be indifferent to me.. but i keep feeling that feel..

XXX

Am i just getting too insecured..
Am i getting delusional?

XXX

Two of my major stories have been postponed to middle of Feb.. thats adding to this sad feel..

XXX

I have certain plans.. I would be happier once they fructify.. The Goddess will have to help me..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment