(Jan 24, 11:07pm)
Hmmm... Both my stories have been postponed to middle Feb.. and then this N***r, he is yet to get the Kashmir thing published..
XXX
So, sharing instead this another article.. a book review.. this may not be exactly significant, but still, i thought I could share..
http://www.thesundayindian.com/en/story/Fairy-Tales--Love--hate-and-Hubris/114/29066/
XXX
Im really excited about the Kashmir write up.. you know the other day I sent it to Seema Mustafa for a critical appreciation.. The acclaimed writer/journalist..
She thought it was excellent.. In fact I myself have never been so ecstatic about my writing.. I told you na its the flaws that I generally look for, and its the flaws again that absorbs me and interests me.. but not with this one..
XXX
Should I share it with you here?
Or should I give N***r some more time?
XXX
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment