Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Usurper is back in town today.....or, so I'm informed.....By people, who want me to not let him go off so easily with Mumma's money!

XXX

Fleeing from town was quite inventive a ploy on his part.....to escape peer pressure!

But, not totally so!

XXX

Before coming to Chennai, I've had played my cards as well, and met at least two very influential people...Who are willing to help..

XXX

Among them, the Queen!
The Last reigning Queen of ****W* Princely State....

She's suggested to me that, if I so desire, She'd "persuade" him- which is a camouflage word for nudging him- and agree him on my occupying either of his Patna apartment or the duplex house, off Kol.

The possession may not be de jure, but practically, the house would be mine.

XXX

I haven't turned down her offer of help, but I am, somehow, not very keen either. Yes, if the Maharani interferes, I can easily move to the Kol house...and with my belongings too...But, I'm sure, he'd frequent his visit to the place to impose muted authority!

Besides, I'm not exactly fond of that city- nor my mother was- and would not like taking mumma's belongings into the house, unless it's officially mine.

XXX

And that is not to say, I'd move to some studio parlour in Patna's outskirts.

I'd continue living in the comfort of Grands Pallavi Court....in the heart of the town, and with river view at the rear.

XXX

I haven't been feeling well for sometime now....First, the office is taking its own pretty time in finalising things...prolonging my stay at the hotel, and escalating my budget alarmingly...

And second, I hate the Diwali advancing upon us again.
The reasons, too obvious to state

XXX

3 comments:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

    Duplex Houses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.


    Duplex Houses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete