Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Friday, October 1, 2010

My efforts for restoring finances have begun.....although I'm not sure how I'd fare....Or, how the malice of fate would allow me fare!

XXX

"He" was fleeing to his village this evening....
Unbelievable!

At a time when he should stand beside me and bear me up in distress, he decides to escape....and for a long while....so that, in want of his signatures, none of my work may progress, leaving us pauper!

Pauper- that's what he wants us to become!
Paupers would accept anybody who offers help....In this case "HE."

XXX

Thankfully, we got an inkling of it in advance....and I was His place early in the morning...and with a friend.....A carefully chosen friend....one whose relatives not only live in the same apartment as "He", but whose dad is influential in Patna University, too....

"He" would not mess up, hence....Peer pressure counts....always...and with men of all hues and class!

XXX

We played our cards wisely enough...and that paid...."He" cannot claim any of my mother's money now....and this, by stamp of law....words can never express my gratitude to Ro**n, MBA grad and today's mediator!

XXX

I meet the lawyer tommorow, so that I might avail whatever little mumma has left me....the money is outstanding, and so this might take time....A couple of months, hopefully....May the Gods will this early and without hassles...

XXX

But that won't be enough....I still need more to maintain my standards....not that I've an inertia of comfort....But, mumma's soul would never rest in peace if she sees us in inadequacy!

XXX

I might demand maintenance, which "He' hasn't offered voluntarily...The lawyer would advise me better...Tommorow...when I see him with G***L Uncle!

XXX

Ro**n was being strict...last night.... when he asked me to switch off the TV...and the AC, too....

And today, Shahnaz Aunty wanted me to change...
I refused to oblige either...And offered mumma food, instead....

XXX

It's not madness...it's not illusion of mind either...She is present.....
she, definitely, is.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment