(Dec 31, 12:33am)
It's that time of the year, mumma would be on toes preparing for my birthday..
Which doesn't mean I am lost in reminiscences... and depressed... far from it.. For me memories have always been powerful tools to rekindle positive energies from the past..
Besides, death is immaterial to me when it comes to living a bond as strong as that between a parent and child..
God grants that special power to feel, and breathe every moment, the love of your dead parent.. particularly, when your parent died young..
XXX
I plan my own new year and birthday now... both fall on the same day, between...
S*****z aunty, neighbour and one of mom's trusted friend, had been asking me what was in my mind for my birthday...
I told her I would tell her in a day..
I don't know why, but I do not feel like celebrating this time... so, may be I would invite them over coffee.. in the evening.. and team it with some good snacks..
XXX
It's that time of the year, mumma would be on toes preparing for my birthday..
Which doesn't mean I am lost in reminiscences... and depressed... far from it.. For me memories have always been powerful tools to rekindle positive energies from the past..
Besides, death is immaterial to me when it comes to living a bond as strong as that between a parent and child..
God grants that special power to feel, and breathe every moment, the love of your dead parent.. particularly, when your parent died young..
XXX
I plan my own new year and birthday now... both fall on the same day, between...
S*****z aunty, neighbour and one of mom's trusted friend, had been asking me what was in my mind for my birthday...
I told her I would tell her in a day..
I don't know why, but I do not feel like celebrating this time... so, may be I would invite them over coffee.. in the evening.. and team it with some good snacks..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment