(Dec 31, 10:06pm)
Between, I bought a table-top calendar from the old Archies shop, nearby my apartment.. It was also a nice meeting up with the shop owner.. an old, thorough gentleman..
He has known me since my high school days and thinks highly of my family...
Table-top calendars and some other miscellaneous purchases at Archies is a part of my year end buyings..
I really like them... It's a beautiful 12 sheet with nature pictures and good quotes..
XXX
Between, I bought a table-top calendar from the old Archies shop, nearby my apartment.. It was also a nice meeting up with the shop owner.. an old, thorough gentleman..
He has known me since my high school days and thinks highly of my family...
Table-top calendars and some other miscellaneous purchases at Archies is a part of my year end buyings..
I really like them... It's a beautiful 12 sheet with nature pictures and good quotes..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment