(Aug 4, 11:19pm)
After a long time, my blog stats hit 400 plus in one month... which means, my stats have become good again after I started writing frequently in the last one month..
My blog stats had fell to an all time low of 250 approx ever since I returned from Kashmir and stopped writing... I can't be blamed though... There was this new job...
And there were elections.. besides, I am not exactly comfortable.. I need a better place.. and since I do not have a refrigerator I am not having good, self-cooked non-vegetarian food.. I feel listless often..
XXX
There was a time when my blog would have 800-900 views a month.. It was a huge hit.. so many people followed it...
Now I have a feeling, while I still have regular followers, they are a new bunch.. many old guards have stopped visiting..
Though few of them do visit here, which I can sense..
Does Anon 99 visit? Does Anon 99 think anything of me now, whether good or bad.. Or am I now immaterial?
XXX
After a long time, my blog stats hit 400 plus in one month... which means, my stats have become good again after I started writing frequently in the last one month..
My blog stats had fell to an all time low of 250 approx ever since I returned from Kashmir and stopped writing... I can't be blamed though... There was this new job...
And there were elections.. besides, I am not exactly comfortable.. I need a better place.. and since I do not have a refrigerator I am not having good, self-cooked non-vegetarian food.. I feel listless often..
XXX
There was a time when my blog would have 800-900 views a month.. It was a huge hit.. so many people followed it...
Now I have a feeling, while I still have regular followers, they are a new bunch.. many old guards have stopped visiting..
Though few of them do visit here, which I can sense..
Does Anon 99 visit? Does Anon 99 think anything of me now, whether good or bad.. Or am I now immaterial?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment