(Aug 18, 12:13pm)
I think I'd be going Patna in Sep third week.. I have to get the tickets done... But how unlucky that I will be missing Dushehra this time around...
Actually, muma's death anniversary rituals will be taking place on 23rd... I could have taken a 15 day leave and not stayed until Vijaya Dashami was over on 3rd..
My probation is completed on 24th of September.. But I'm told the formalities may take longer.. which means I will be having a maximum of three compensatory offs and two CLs...
I will have to come back to Delhi in the very middle of Navaratri.. Sad!
XXX
I think I'd be going Patna in Sep third week.. I have to get the tickets done... But how unlucky that I will be missing Dushehra this time around...
Actually, muma's death anniversary rituals will be taking place on 23rd... I could have taken a 15 day leave and not stayed until Vijaya Dashami was over on 3rd..
My probation is completed on 24th of September.. But I'm told the formalities may take longer.. which means I will be having a maximum of three compensatory offs and two CLs...
I will have to come back to Delhi in the very middle of Navaratri.. Sad!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment