Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

(Aug 12, 10:36am)

I covered the BJP National Council Meet the other day.. It was a good, day-long experience...

Very hectic, but then when you are doing what you had seen other scribes do on TV hitherto, it feels ok..

It was the first time I saw all the tall BJP leaders together on a dais.. Individually, I had seen most of them before, barring the prime minister..

I was satisfied with the reports I filed at the end of it, though I thought if I had been working for a newspaper, I would have done better.. Since there would be more time..

XXX

I plan to go home in September... I think I will have to miss Durga Pooja... My probation gets over on Sep 24, but by the time formalities are over and I am alotted my share of leaves, it will be end of Oct..

Before that, I can avail a maximum of six-day leave if I were to club my comp offs, CLs, and weekly holiday together..

But I can't take that during DP.. I will be taking that before it, as I have to do mumma's annual death anniversary rituals on third week of Sep.. Let's see!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment