(Aug 24, 11:38pm)
Kashmir now seems like a memory... Clear, delightful... but distant... Till quite some time after I returned from the valley in February, I would feel I was still there..
The people, their voices, the group of friends.. the everyday chores in the biting cold of the winter, it all seemed very recent and near..
Now, there's suddenly a feeling that it is bygone... after all so many months have passed... election months which were full of work... and the summer heat..
When will I be back in Kashmir.. I miss Kashmir so much!
XXX
Kashmir now seems like a memory... Clear, delightful... but distant... Till quite some time after I returned from the valley in February, I would feel I was still there..
The people, their voices, the group of friends.. the everyday chores in the biting cold of the winter, it all seemed very recent and near..
Now, there's suddenly a feeling that it is bygone... after all so many months have passed... election months which were full of work... and the summer heat..
When will I be back in Kashmir.. I miss Kashmir so much!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment