(June 9, 10:32pm)
It's too hot here, still...
XXX
Apur** and his sis coming for lunch tomorrow.. A*k**a gets married on 27th this month, and leaves for US thereafter..
So thought of inviting them...
XXX
Between, what do I wear for A*k**a's wedding.. I want to look good.. particularly, when two of my former dearest friends-turned anti-publicists would be present too..
XXX
I need to look better than both of them, and I also need to have more company, sort of entourage, than what they would have...
XXX
Lots of planning needed, therefore..
Will do bit by bit, from tomorrow..
XXX
It's too hot here, still...
XXX
Apur** and his sis coming for lunch tomorrow.. A*k**a gets married on 27th this month, and leaves for US thereafter..
So thought of inviting them...
XXX
Between, what do I wear for A*k**a's wedding.. I want to look good.. particularly, when two of my former dearest friends-turned anti-publicists would be present too..
XXX
I need to look better than both of them, and I also need to have more company, sort of entourage, than what they would have...
XXX
Lots of planning needed, therefore..
Will do bit by bit, from tomorrow..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment